- Players will no longer be prevented from travelling to their group's in a Flashpoint or Operation due to the instance being full.
- Group Finder now retains a character's role selections when joining or leaving a group.
- The event outfits (the Rakghoul Containment outfit and Sand People Bloodguard outfit) now bind to Legacy instead of binding on pickup.
- Muse Vestments no longer clip incorrectly with character heads.
- Helmets, circlets, masks, and visors now display correctly on Miralukan characters, hiding the Miralukan mask.
- Legacy names are no longer unique. New Legacies that are created are now able to use a name that is already in use on the server. All players will be able to rename their Legacies once, at no cost, in a future update.
- Made minor cosmetic changes to the Character Selection and Character Creation UI.