- Saber Storm: The critical damage bonus this skill applied to Ataru Form was not functioning correctly, and we have opted to remove it, as Combat Sentinels are performing within expectations. This change does not affect the current combat effectiveness of this skill.
- Sever: The critical damage bonus this skill applied to Ataru Form was not functioning correctly, and we have opted to remove it, as Carnage Marauders are performing within expectations. This change does not affect the current combat effectiveness of this skill.
- XS Freighter Flyby: This ability can no longer cause other players who are not flagged for PvP to become flagged.
It's official, BioWare just announced that Star Wars: The Old Republic is going to adopt the free-to-play model by fall. The game will be available in two mods: for Subscription Players and Free Players. The subscription mode is obviously based on monthly paid subscription that costs 14.99$ and has no limitations thus allowing you to play the game as it is right now. The Free mode has restricted or limited access to some in-game features that for example limit the player to
Chimerashot: The way Campaign gear is set up, some DPS classes have the Armoring with more Endurance instead of their main stat. Can we expect this to change /what was the reasoning behind this?
David Hunt (Systems Designer): It’s an undesired interaction between the distribution of the mods and the move to set bonuses on the armoring. Future gear provides set mods will use the primary stat over Endurance for all DPS classes.
- Implemented optimizations to improve overall server stability.
- During this maintenance, we are implementing new functionality that will be used later this summer to support automatic character transfers from remaining origin servers to designated destination servers.