The pics posted here made me revisit UI customization. Thanks for showing whats possible. Stuff that I have tried
- chat box lower left: is there a way to set the width?
- can rotate side bars by setting the buttons per row to max
- dragged radar to lower right, but there is a tooltip that blows way up on it off the 10 o'clock position
- wound up turning off a sidebar and making the remaining one more box like (3 rows of 4) for the long time click stuff
- character portraits drop below the health bar line which adds space...wish there was a square portrait option, or an option to pull off portrait from bar and position seperately
- not sure how to alter scrolling text size etc
- am trying config with character frame, target of target frame, target frame. Discovered ToT is disabled by default, and enabled it. YAY! one huge annoyance is now gone.
- cast bars are a mess...not sure how to lay them out